Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a question about Tranny/compression test. Since then I have crawled under the parts truck and the bellhousing spacer that the starter bolts to is broken. Will I have to use the thick bellhousing spacer to be able to bolt a starter to this e99? There is a spacer on ebay that came off of a 2000 but is is a thin spacer unlike the one on my e99. Does anyone know what I'm describing. My DD is down and I need to see if this parts truck has good compression so I can swap motors.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
No clue here, but giving you a bump to the top. Hoping somebody that does know comes along.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Is the difference in a auto and manual? I have the spacer off an auto if you need it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barnbuilder, How thick is the flange that you have? Yes both of mine are auto's. I've pm you.

·
Registered
825 Posts
There wasn't a spacer on my '99(6spd). Just maybe a 3/16" metal plate. The auto had a spacer between the crank and flywheel along with the spacer shown above.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Barnbuilder, That is the picture that I needed. I have a couple of people calling me back. I left you a PM. Please call me .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts