Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! New here and looking for some advice! I’ve got a 97 7.3psd with everyone’s favourite E4OD...I’ve Been having some transmission issues for a while now and been trying to fix it myself.. the truck shifts fine from 1-2 but when shifting into 3rd it almost hesitates.. it seems to go into 3rd then quickly jump back out then go back in (all with in like 3 seconds).. sometimes the TC locks up real hard too right after 3rd shift.. I’ve changed the fluid/filter.. installed a new valve body with sonnax shift kit.. new motor craft vss with motorcraft vss pigtail.. brake lights work (all of them) trucks for close to 400,000km on original transmission (from what I know) I have an edge cts2 tunner with no transmission codes, O/D does not flash and when it does i get a vss code.. nothing changes in the shifting when I delete the code O/D light just stops blinking, any ideas of what it could be? Electrical? It has the old 8pin mlps ( I have a new motor craft one just waiting for 11 pin connector) but any help on what it could be is appreciated! Thanks! I have a video of the shifting but not sure how to post a video lol!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts