Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find the best trans for my buck.
Truck is mostly stock, with 4inch exhaust and 35's. Don't really want a stock trans, just incase I want to do other upgrades after the fact.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

·
Native Texan
9,049 Posts
Check these guys out there is a write up on here From Lt Dan who just put one in his truck.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.?

·
Native Texan
9,049 Posts
Don't really know what im looking for here.
http://www.dieselsite.com/

sorry here check these guys out.

Sent from my super awsome outdated new Samsung phone whose 500mA draw hasn't over-overloaded multiple already over rated branch circuits just beyond the kaboom point and caught everything on fire yet. So @heavydoc can be happy that it finally did.? And @Turd-250 "WILL" be blamed for. If My internet will stay up for @heavydoc to see my pics. And @ArmyFord6.0 will still be eatting quinoa wishing it was bacon.?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts