Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started ordering everything to go e fuel. I ordered the 13109 aeromotive regulator from jegs, what fitting will I need to adapt to the factory return lines? I have looked at a few threads about e fuel and cant find anything on what fittings I will need. For my post pump I got the wix 24770 filter base. What should I use for my pre-pump.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
270 Posts
If i remember right the factory lines on the front of the heads are -4. I dunno for sure on that aeromotive since im running a fuelab but it looks like it has O ring boss fittings. so you need a -6 ORB to -4 jic 90, any hydraulic shop should have them.

I am running a napa 3405 pre pump and 3528 post pump.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If i remember right the factory lines on the front of the heads are -4. I dunno for sure on that aeromotive since im running a fuelab but it looks like it has O ring boss fittings. so you need a -6 ORB to -4 jic 90, any hydraulic shop should have them.

I am running a napa 3405 pre pump and 3528 post pump.
Thanks
Are you running a fuel heater with yours

·
Registered
467 Posts
Tims I/C Page example

This is what I based mine off of..
Good luck.
John
I didnt do mine exactually like it but same principal..
I ran new SS lines from the back of the heads 5/16
and used a y junction from Jeggs or summit.

Also have a Parker hose co. not too far away... made a few trips there to get what I needed.
Also had them flare my SS Lines.
And used there push loc hose and ends..

Im not good at taking pics as I go...
Sorry..

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just got done with mine. The lines in front of the head going to your regulator will connect to a -4 AN male fitting.
My lesson learned. If you have a Parker or EVCO within driving distance don't bother trying to order fittings. I ordered a bunch I didn't need and not enough of what I did. Also, using the factory banjo bolt fitting that supplies fuel to back of head will simply your project tremendously. Running lines back there was a pretty tight fit.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys
I might try to do the bango fitting if I can find someone to weld it up for me.
And the closest parker is a little over an hour from me so I'm just gonna go to a few places and see what I can find.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also how are you regular cab guys mounting your pump and filters

·
Registered
182 Posts
Are you using a stock SD pump? Im looking to go e-fuel soon but I'm wanting a pump that will handle 450 or so hp down the road. What can the SD's handle?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you using a stock SD pump? Im looking to go e-fuel soon but I'm wanting a pump that will handle 450 or so hp down the road. What can the SD's handle?
Yeah I will be running a SD pump, I'm not real sure on how much they can handle but I would say you could run dual SD pumps and for sure have enough fuel to handle 450

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
A dual Super Duty fuel pump setup should be good to handle up to 500HP.

There is no need for dual pumps really until you get beyond Stage 2 injectors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts