Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else tried these yet?

I bought a 2 pack(so one will always be charged)...

one cartridge is supposed to last like 2 packs of normal cigs,...and a box(5 cartridges) is equivalent to one carton of normal cigs.

It cost $59.00 for 2 E-cigarettes, and $13 for a box of 5 cartridges(1 carton of smokes).

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
Who sponsors these Tank? Did you check with MikeD first?

Maybe FCDP does and its not listed on there site....

Pimp :poke:

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
how the h3ll are those suppose to work
and it even puts out smokeLOL

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I want to quit....again....

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Yea I got one of those a few months back. Ran out of filters,easier to go to the store and get a pack of smokes than it was to go to the mall and get filters.Used all my filters in about 2 days. Works though. Did go 2 days without a cigarett.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK...so far this thing is not only neat,..it's an absolute must have!!!!!!

Even if you don't plan on quitting,..you have to get one just for the convenience aspect.

Today I had to drop my son off at the airport so he can visit with his mother in PA.....the E-Cigarette made it though security check points,....and while everyone else was dying for a cig during their 2+ hour wait to get on the plane...I was toking away like a crack addict.

This thing has so many benefits:

1. not smoking with kids in the car?....have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
2. wife has you stuck shopping in a mall for over an hour?....have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
3. have to wait in an airport,..or long flight?..have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
4. riding with someone that doesn't smoke in their car?...have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
5. having a couple driving in a state that doesn't allow smoking in the bar?...have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
6. want to have a smoke after a BigMac?...have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
7. stuck in a movie theather in a 3 hour movie?....have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.
8. in a hospital for some reason?....have a couple puffs from the E-Cig.

the possibilities are endless....

·
Registered
277 Posts
I used to smoke and quit on my own. One question that has popped in my head is how do you know when you've come to the end of your smoke? When I finished my cigarette, I was good for a while and didn't light up again immediately. With this E cigarette, does it stop working about the time you'd have finished a real smoke, or will it continue indefinitely until the battery gives up?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the pic I posted it has a charger,..I've had it for 2 days and it's still working.

1 cartridge lasts like 2 packs,...I'm still on the first cartridge too.

It doesn't "stop" after the typical time of 1 cig,..it will stop when you stop...or until the battery needs to be recharged.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
so how do you know when you need a new cartridge? im sure someone will find a way to make you not use it in a public place even though its not "smoking".

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you need a new cartridge when you feel like you aren't getting any more Nicotine, and the flavor is no longer there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone else tried these yet?

I bought a 2 pack(so one will always be charged)...

one cartridge is supposed to last like 2 packs of normal cigs,...and a box(5 cartridges) is equivalent to one carton of normal cigs.

It cost $59.00 for 2 E-cigarettes, and $13 for a box of 5 cartridges(1 carton of smokes).

Yes, i was a tobacco smoker for last 5 years. But recently i quit this and started the electronic cigarette. Its much reliable than the normal cigarette. Its great i must say.

·
Registered
47 Posts
These E-cigs are great. I never had much luck with the ones you are using Tank. I always seemed to have problems with the battery :shrug: Recently bought some of Smok's lineup products and they have worked out well.

·
whistle tits
3,498 Posts
I've had one for about a year now, and I love it. If I can give any advice to yall, get a higher quality one from an e cig shop, like on with adjustable voltage and verify the type of oil base they use. Some companies use a certain liquid that is harmful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts