1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Where is it gonna be?

·
Registered
138 Posts
It'll be in western washington, i believe. Where can we sign up for the ficm tuning?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there :)
I hope so! LOL I'll be getting with you guys this week for a deposit. Just been crazy trying to catch up over the last few days -- I have 19 programmers to ship tomorrow, and I think Bill has about 10 chip orders on his desk. No complaints, mind you... it's just been
getting caught up since my surgery.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll be in western washington, i believe. Where can we sign up for the ficm tuning?
FICM tuning doesn't take that long, so we really don't need to schedule an appointment for it. If you'd like to get it done, though, just drop me an e-mail when you get a minute at [email protected] so that we can have an idea of what Billy's schedule is going to look like. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I'll probably head up there Sunday. Too bad my truck is stock...

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm hoping to make it. BTW thanks for the work you did on my truck Evan. Joe @ custom diesel got turbo back in yesterday. Again thanks for everything you and Lenny did.:redspotdance:

7.3L Custom built by DDP. stage 2 DDP injectors 36 LPM, gt38r 1:15 housing, arp head studs, 4 in. straight pipes, bored .020 over, ect ect.
Thanks Dynomite Diesel and Custom Auto.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Anyone besides me going to show up?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I was planning on it but turns out I have to be back in Ellensburg Sunday earlier than I anticipated. I was looking forward to meeting some PSN guys.

·
Kid with a Wrench
436 Posts
sooooooo, how was it. anybody get new numbers?

Wish I couldda been there :doh:

-Matt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts