Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
564.6 HP and 1115 ft-lbs. of torque. Needless to say, I'm very happy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
275 is the highest tune I have.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Oh man now I'm super excited to dyno mine here in the next couple weeks! I'm like 600 ft above sea level. But I'll be dynoing the 310!

Great numbers btw!!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Nice numbers for sure on a 275 tune. Can't wait to get officials on my 310 but I think the bigger tires may suck some of that up.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Nice numbers for sure on a 275 tune. Can't wait to get officials on my 310 but I think the bigger tires may suck some of that up.

Fall Brawl is this weekend in Dillsburg if you wanna find out what she has in it :poke:

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Fall Brawl is this weekend in Dillsburg if you wanna find out what she has in it :poke:

I'll be working 12 hour shifts all weekend starting friday. Hoping to dyno/run at the diesel nats next year after getting my tranny done.

·
Registered
798 Posts
The 275 tune makes real good power. Way back in the day I dynoed almost identical #'s when I was tune, intake, and exhaust.

On a side note, the 275 tune is responsible for more blown HG's then any other tune. The 275v1 tune got the ball rolling for me in regards to my motor mods and current build as a result of blown HG's in 2009.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
The 275 tune makes real good power. Way back in the day I dynoed almost identical #'s when I was tune, intake, and exhaust.

On a side note, the 275 tune is responsible for more blown HG's then any other tune. The 275v1 tune got the ball rolling for me in regards to my motor mods and current build as a result of blown HG's in 2009.
The earlier 275 tunes did, but Matt has refined the tune pretty well and it is much safer. I bet 75% of the trucks running our tuning on bone stock trucks run the 275 tune with no issues at all. The earlier 275 tunes made some serious boost. I can't get much more than 48 psi out of it on long pulls from 65mph. That tune use to make 52-55 psi easy.

·
Dylan
118 Posts
I've been running the new 275 since it's been released as well with no issues. I like it, drives great...tons of power. A huge increase over the 250, that's for sure!

And those are awesome dyno numbers. Wish the diesel shops around here were more friendly.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The earlier 275 tunes did, but Matt has refined the tune pretty well and it is much safer. I bet 75% of the trucks running our tuning on bone stock trucks run the 275 tune with no issues at all. The earlier 275 tunes made some serious boost. I can't get much more than 48 psi out of it on long pulls from 65mph. That tune use to make 52-55 psi easy.

Are you still on the stock bottom end? If so how many miles are on it now?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I kinda hope they do one day.... :evil :evil LOL

·
Banned
274 Posts
Aren't those numbers kinda high for a 275 tune?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts