Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I put down 515hp and 1120tq not 100% on the tq number because I dont have it in front of me lol

Clutch slipped a little bit right when the power hit but then grabbed again

I will post it up money when I can scan it.

I did data log while I was running and here is the log.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
And thats why I am going with matt and nate. Way to go

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Well, that's 2 verifications that your truck is an honest 500HP truck with only 80% nozzles (different dyno this time). Also look at how much pulsewidth wasn't in that tune......

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Matt you ever do live tuning in other states?

·
OBS junkie
8,249 Posts
what does this truck run in the 1/4 mile?
The truck has never been to the track. The auto gave up the ghost shortly after the first dyno run, & a ZF6 was swapped in to replace it.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The truck has never been to the track. The auto gave up the ghost shortly after the first dyno run, & a ZF6 was swapped in to replace it.
:whs:

I didn't have a complete fully built auto and I broke 2nd gear. It is a work truck and pulls a gooseneck and hay wagons around a lot so thats why i went with the manual swap.

I was going to take it to the track just to see what it had but it never made it. :doh:

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might as well post these in here also

The 1st run was cut short at 2500rpms I think because of tach signal issue. But the 2nd run ran fine.

Dyno Numbers for 1st run.

Dyno Numbers for 2nd run and Graph

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
What gear was it dyno'd in?

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Nice, figured it was that, or you had some nice 4.88's LOL

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Whats the lift setup? I have 35's on 18's, with a set of 37's that i've already bought. 6" lift. Thinking about droppping back to level with the 35's, which is the way I had it originally.

The lift was cool with stock injectors, but honestly, not so much with more hp.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a 2.5" leveling kit and 3" block in the back and also a 2" add a leaf in the back that i put in when i bought the truck

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.