Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Inmate #1
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We only made 466hp/699tq, but I had fun. Enjoy.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
still sounding and looking good! great job!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I want that truck real bad.:rockwoot::fordoval:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
LMAO...

Plenty of fuel I think.

Was it not loaded hard enough? Those are almost big block gasser numbers :poke:

Looked good dude. Sweet truck.

·
Inmate #1
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not sure why the numbers were what they were. But I have no rear brake assemblies on the truck so I couldn't use brakes to spool the turbo like I normally would on a dyno jet. This was a mustang dyno or load dyno. They load it to what they think the weight of the truck is running down the road. And not to mention, this is a new dyno for them and they are new to using it. But I don't have an answer on the low #'s.

I'm running a 76mm BFH swamps turbo with 238/200's from Rosewood. Terminator oil , AirDog 130/75 and DI reg return from a 10 gal fuel cell, and DP programing for sled pulling.

Reis, you can't have it. LOL I just got done building it, I wanna play with it first. This was the first thing I've done with it. We finished it last week and this was the first time it left the shop.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
I did 513/950 with samw size injs and hx50 years ago

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I just did 516/1121 with smaller injectors and smaller turbo. I don't think they dyno operator knew what they where doing to load it right.

·
Inmate #1
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just did 516/1121 with smaller injectors and smaller turbo. I don't think they dyno operator knew what they where doing to load it right.

I agree, I asked if they could load the truck hard until I was ready to stab it, they said "no, it would have to be that way the whole run". So yeah, dyno operation was not what it should have been. But like I said, I wasn't really worried about how the numbers would turn out. I just wanted to put on a good show for my friend who hosted the event.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
very nice truck. Do you have any more pics of it?

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice truck!

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is a sweet truck and sure does seem to run real good, good luck and good job on the truck it's SWEET!:ford:

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Very nice looking pickup! good luck pullin with it;)

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
is it intercooled?

with that turbo and fuel you should be 550+
no IC on it. He pulled the rear brake assymblies off the truck since it's strictly a puller. He couldn't load the truck to try to spool it up and the turbo didn't start lighting til about 3000 RPM. think if it was loaded correctly and the turbo spooled it would have had no problem making that kind of power.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts