Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone dynoed there 6.7 with a spartan tune and had the check abs light come on? I tried pressing a holding the traction button before hand but it still kicks the light on and puts the truck into limp mode

·
Registered
461 Posts
That's it. No Spartan for me.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's it. No Spartan for me.
Spartan may have a few issues to fine tune but after my friend raced me with his h&s tuned 6.7 has ordered a spartan for himself. Guess he is tired of looking at my tail lights

·
Registered
127 Posts
FWIW my '06 F250 along with my mustangs would always throw the abs light. Haven't dynoed the '11 yet but from my experience the abs light will come on since the rear wheels are spin and the fronts aren't....at least that is what I've been told.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
FWIW my '06 F250 along with my mustangs would always throw the abs light. Haven't dynoed the '11 yet but from my experience the abs light will come on since the rear wheels are spin and the fronts aren't....at least that is what I've been told.
I dont think its the spartans fault, i think it may be somthing with my truck. As i have talked to other spartan owners that do not have this issue

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It only comes on when the truck is on the dyno, take it off the dyno and drive 5ft light goes away

·
Moved in
1,008 Posts
Mine did it stock on the dyno. The system is seeing the rear wheels spinning with no movement from the fronts. drive it around the block, it will clear.

·
<-- Fat Bottom Girl
871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clearing it is not the problem, when it throws the light it defuels and dropa my hp rating

·
Registered
461 Posts
Is there a perfect tune!? Lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts