Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
That thing got a Cummins?
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick Rev in Kettering Ohio is having a dyno day (weather permitting)on sunday August 23, everyone is welcome to come out and dyno whatever you want to bring, or just hang out. It is a dyno dynamics load dyno. We will start at 10 am and run till everyone has run. Cost is $75 for three pulls. For more info or address, pm nasty96.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
:doh: Trucks not running, and I have to work that day. :pointlaugh:

Dave

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
Another one !!!!!!!! I need to talk to jim anyways :D sweet I will be there for a fiz act !

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
HAY!!!!!! I was there it just you wimped out and went home !

Ill see you there I guess :D plus it is on a sunday I dont have to work on sunday LOL

·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your truck going to be running Chris???

I will try and be there for sure.
If my flange that I ordered last tuesday ever shows up, (was supposed to have it last friday, still haven't gotten it:shrug:) yes. BTW, we got bens dodge running, you need to check it out!

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
please tell me you aint going to lima UNOH?
Well I graduated from UNOH about 2 1/2 years ago, lol, if that's whatcha mean. LOL

I read that as Saturday and not Sunday, guess I could make it if I don't have to help at our Fair that day. We'll see on the old red truck, she's still fuel pumpless.

Dave

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
hay big stroker need a tranny rebuild kit ? suncoast ?
Hell no I'm not putting that junk in my truck. Suncoast is for Dmax's and Dodges not a Ford. :poke:

If I was going to spend that much money on and Auto it would be a BTS. BUT I'm putting a zf6 in it. :ford:

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts

·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just found out today that the dyno will still be going on, just in a different place. It will be in moraine right off 741. We will get to blow smoke all over some ricers. As soon as I get the address I'll post it up. It's alot closer to 75 than Quick Rev

·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I didn't change the location, Jim did. I can't blame him though, money is money. Don't get all pissy just because you can't get a kitchen pass to go all the way to Moraine!

·
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If I don't have the address of the place posted by tommorrow evening and you'd like to come down sunday, shoot me a pm and I'll give you my phone number and I can give you directions after I find the place

1 - 20 of 41 Posts