Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a few years in the works but Mike Hallas is finally having a dyno day at his shop in Romeo MI. Starts at 9am on Sat Sep 18th & runs till 6pm or later. Three dyno runs will cost $75.

Contact Nathan for more info- (248) 840-4758

14674 33mile rd.
Romeo, MI

·
Cat Rebel's Momma!
413 Posts
Might have a pig roast goin on too....! Some Busch Light would go good with that. :D

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Im going to try and make this one. Only 20 minutes from home.
Anyone else going?

·
Registered
596 Posts
myself and lazerf250 will be there forsure i will try and get a hold of mike to see what the deal is with the pig roast and the busch light doesnt sound to bad either tomboyup

·
Registered
753 Posts
MAN wish i was not on house arrest i would go to watch!!! since the bottom end is shot in mine...

·
Registered
596 Posts
ya if mikes got his green truck(ttcummins) back together im gonna try and convince him to put it on the rollers will see though wish he had a built powerstroke to put on there like his old blue (tt6.0) or the orange(nasty 6.0)

·
Registered
596 Posts
Cat are you going to be around for the event??

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll be there, don't have anything else planned so should be an all day thing for me.

·
Registered
596 Posts
sounds good to me do you know what time they are going to start things out there

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Starting at 9am & running till 6pm or later. Dyno guy said he'll keep the dyno rolling as long as people keep wanting to get on the rollers.

·
Registered
596 Posts
awesome hopefully mikes got a few high hp trucks lined up would love to see some big numbers put down

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The green one should be fixed by then, he blew out OD a few days ago.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ya he had the front clip off of it when i was out there a few weeks ago ill be in a black 04 ccsb so ill be sure to look for you when we get there

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just look for a skinny guy in a black PSN shirt holding a camera.

·
Registered
596 Posts
i will also have a keystone in my hand "i like to party" are you gonna make it out there?

·
Registered
319 Posts
keystone is the way to roll. I will be out there hoping for 500

1 - 20 of 30 Posts