Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've set up a dyno day at Speedtek in Haltom City for July 10. I plan to get there about 9 and put the first truck on the rollers about 10. It's $60 for 3 pulls. I'm working on sponsors for prizes right now and I'll update the thread when I get em. The link to the shop is: Speedtek Performance specializing in high performance parts and service. The people there are really laid back and awesome, burnouts are allowed as well as beer. HOWEVER, I want for us to be able to continue to have dyno days there so I will personally boot you out if I think you are behaving improperly.
If you have any questions you can pm me here or call me at 817-374-6248.
Hope to see lots of people there!
Anna

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
I've set up a dyno day at Speedtek in Haltom City for July 10. I plan to get there about 9 and put the first truck on the rollers about 10. It's $60 for 3 pulls. I'm working on sponsors for prizes right now and I'll update the thread when I get em. The link to the shop is: Speedtek Performance specializing in high performance parts and service. The people there are really laid back and awesome, burnouts are allowed as well as beer. HOWEVER, I want for us to be able to continue to have dyno days there so I will personally boot you out if I think you are behaving improperly.
If you have any questions you can pm me here or call me at 817-374-6248.
Hope to see lots of people there!
Anna
Cool deal. i might make it Anna. Gotta see where the heck that is before i make any plans. :confused:

·
Banned
844 Posts
I might come, i wanna see how my truck will do :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got the first prize sponsor on board! Chris Simpson of Simpson Diesel (formerly Lonestar Diesel) is giving $150 credit towards an intake horn to the third place winner of the 500-1000 hp class.

I'd love to see more Fords show up to these events, in the 2 dyno's I've organized in the past there might have been 1 Ford at each one.

·
Death Row Inmate #7
1,458 Posts
Just got the first prize sponsor on board! Chris Simpson of Simpson Diesel (formerly Lonestar Diesel) is giving $150 credit towards an intake horn to the third place winner of the 500-1000 hp class.

I'd love to see more Fords show up to these events, in the 2 dyno's I've organized in the past there might have been 1 Ford at each one.
Cuz Fords don't make enough power to be worth dynoing!!!! LOLLOLLOL

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Well I know right where that is maybe I can make it.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Might can make it. Need to see what she is making now.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Don't think the dyno can accomodate the rig in your avatar.............. lol
Yeah its a 600 ISX signature series cummins ! If I could get the outers off it might fit on the rollers. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mostly I was thinking that your stacks might be a little tall.

More good news!!!! Dan with Fluid Film just signed on in a big way. He is donating 48 sample cans, 5 shirts, 5 hats and a case of regular size cans.
The case will be raffled off with 100% of the proceeds going to the Komen 3-day For A Cure. Michelle Ezell of 5E Diesel does this race every year and I feel that it is a worthy cause. The shirts and hats will be given to my volunteers that are strapping trucks. The sample cans go to the first 48 people to sign up to dyno. You can sign up now, but if you don't show up, no Fluid Film! I don't want payment in advance, but you can start a list and I'll keep it updated.
Thanks for all your help Dan!!!!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts