Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys Im having Jonathan Jones back up to my shop on saturday July 14th. For a dyno day and GTG. He will have injectors, chips, turbos, etc.. with him. Live tuning may aslo be available on friday if there is enough interest for it.

If interested in live tuning you will need to contact Jonathan to setup a time.

I will be providing burgers and hot dogs and it is BYOB. If you think you can make it post up here so we can gauge on a number of trucks.

Address to the shop is

Ted Davis Auto Sales
Riverton, WV 26814

The easiest way to get directions is to put the zip in to your GPS. Or you can PM me to let me know where you are coming from and I will help.

Hoping to have a pretty big turn out so come on out for some trucks, beers and burgers.

:ford:

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Subscribed. I have decided to give myself a FINISH date for my CCSB to be done and down there

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome guys. Brad Ill be up at the all Ford show first of June. If your going this year you should stop by our spots.

Hope all the Holderdown boys can make it down. :ford:

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Awesome guys. Brad Ill be up at the all Ford show first of June. If your going this year you should stop by our spots.

Hope all the Holderdown boys can make it down. :ford:
Unless some miracle happens Or I am in desperate need of parts, I dont think I am going to make the Ford show, just the truck show

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
I dnt know that far in advance what would be goin on at work but I'd love to make it down for a live tune!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
I may show up. Starting work in Keyser at the end June so I'll have to see how things go.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may show up. Starting work in Keyser at the end June so I'll have to see how things go.

Keyser is only about an hr.away. Actually my buddy that will be flipping burgers is livingin in kerser right now. Hope you can make it. :ford:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I wanna come... I will be starting a weeks vacation that Friday.. So I will be pulling my camper over, and then heading to Jamboree in the Hills.... that next weekend.....

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wanna come... I will be starting a weeks vacation that Friday.. So I will be pulling my camper over, and then heading to Jamboree in the Hills.... that next weekend.....

That would be great. Id like to see that new turbo you just dyno. I have places you can camp out also if you would want to stay. No hookups, but plenty of room for a camper.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That would be great. Id like to see that new turbo you just dyno. I have places you can camp out also if you would want to stay. No hookups, but plenty of room for a camper.
thats cool.... I will let you know when it gets closer...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Might show up. Thats my long work weekend, but i wanna get some baseline numbers before I start throwing parts at it. See what I can do

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Might show up. Thats my long work weekend, but i wanna get some baseline numbers before I start throwing parts at it. See what I can do

Sounds great. Hope you can make it. It is always nice to get a basline # before you start with mods. If you would be interested in any parts or tuning contact Jonathan directly. Hope to see you there. :ford:

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have been wanting to dyno my truck since doing some mods so I hope to make it down...I also will be going to JITH the following week (for the 17th yr in a row) which will make a tight timeline, but I think there is a good chance I can squeeze both in.

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
Looking like we are having a maintenance shutdown that week so I should be able to make it. I'd love to see what kind of numbers the rig will put down since all my mods!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I think I have made arrangements that will let me make it....lookin forward to it.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's great news guys. Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone there.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I am hoping I can make it, but right now my truck is not looking so good

·
this $hit is expensive!
534 Posts
Looks you might be pulling a couple allnighters there Brad. Looks like its gonna be pretty impressive when its done though!

How many trucks you expecting cobra?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts