Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few buddies at work asking if I wanted to hit the rollers. Its been a while so I thought I would see if we can get a few more. So...is anyone interested in a basic dyno day in Jacksonville NC? The place would be Waynes Dyno:

Wayne's Dyno Homepage

Hes run alot of diesels in the area and has a good crew with him. Date to be determined if there is interest. Hopefully before it gets too hot. Post up if you are interested!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I live in Virginia Beach, but I have family down there. Might be interested in going, but with my husband's truck.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
I'd be in. If you do this Dan, I'd like to set up to make a couple pulls with some different tunes I have.

·
One man wolf pack
423 Posts
Interested. I'm leaving for 29 palms next week though. Than deploying in July.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey I'm candacef250 husband. We are down but I'll be bringing a cummins to the party. She might bring her truck too if we get the egr delete and tuner in time. My truck should be able to break 600hp at the wheels. So it could get interesting. It's a 96 12valve cummins so I am looking forward to this a lot cuz I'm running a bit different setup then most do to break the 600 mark.

Josh

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
I would go but little to far for a dyno g2g. And Josh what command are you attached to at little creek

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
If we can put this together starting in the morning, I'll host a GTG afterword. I am about 45 min south of the shop in question. I'll grille, BYOB. Just a thought.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Eric, I'm at ACU 4. The lcac hovercraft command. It's ok but not much for a heavy equipment mech to do. Why you ask?

·
PSN Veteran
759 Posts
Eric, I'm at ACU 4. The lcac hovercraft command. It's ok but not much for a heavy equipment mech to do. Why you ask?
Because what your wife said with ground support. I'm an LCAC navigator

·
Registered
474 Posts
Ah word. I don't really like the place anymore. It's frikin boring for me and I'm out the navy in 5 months so kinda just do my job and go home.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be in. If you do this Dan, I'd like to set up to make a couple pulls with some different tunes I have.
No problem!! Hes fairly priced. I think last time it was like 60 bucks for 4 pulls. The more the cheaper!!

Interested. I'm leaving for 29 palms next week though. Than deploying in July.
Damn man!! I will talk to Wayne to hopefully shoot for June.

Hey I'm candacef250 husband. We are down but I'll be bringing a cummins to the party. She might bring her truck too if we get the egr delete and tuner in time. My truck should be able to break 600hp at the wheels. So it could get interesting. It's a 96 12valve cummins so I am looking forward to this a lot cuz I'm running a bit different setup then most do to break the 600 mark.

Josh
No problem!! Hes had some pretty stout Cummins on his rollers!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
cool man I hope i dont end up having duty that day. I really want to dyno it and see what all the hard work has done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts