1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
What else?
4,156 Posts
Yep, I've got it in my tires right now, works awesome! I've used it on several sets of tires.

Dave

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has it extended tire life? How's low speed driving?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I had Equal in my terra grapplers, worked great nice and smooth at all speeds. Takes a day or two for it to work in but after that its good.

Just got new tires tonight with the same stuff and have no worries of them balencing themselves while I drive.

IMI - EQUAL

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
We've done that where I work several times. Usually stock stuff is easy enough to balance, but Equal works awesome with custom wheels and bigger tires. Also, no worries about losing those damn stick on wieghts. IIRC it shouldn't cost any more than tradional balancing either.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Little update, this morning tires felt balanced. Only put maybe 3 miles on them last night and this morning they were nice and smooth. I haven't gotten them over 60mph yet, but nice and smooth.

Definitely the only way to go with aftermarket wheels, and great with larger tires.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
HA. I had the stuff in my 49's. Sucked.

Every time I'd hit a chuck hole in the road, it would take 3 miles for the vibration to go away. I couldn't drive around town at speeds around 45 mph because it would settle to the bottom every time I'd stop and once I started moving it would do the "out of balance washing machine basket" action at about 2 Hz. I'd be head banging without any music.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts