Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guy i had a GMC 4dr durmax came from the next town over to run me the other night he was runnin PPE and a diablo duble stack programer with exaust and intake. and i be damn he even brought his own fan club but when the night was over we had race 4 times and he lost every time by 8 to 10 trucks we did it from a roll 4wd and even with out buildin up any boost just when to the floor with it. It was no match for the 2008 6.4 4dr,AFE full exaust intake and edge race evolution i had to keep babyin my truck out the hole to keep from blown the tire off and iam runnin 36" bfg all terrans by the way iwas really jacked about the whole thing ready to do something else to my truck now just i thought i would share this with my superduty brothers :ford:

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'd like to know what year this d-max was?? Diablo does make an inline chip for some years for the d-max, it's called the Extreme Power Puck. They say you can stack it with any programmer. Seem's like a pretty big blow out with just an Edge race evo thou. :confused:

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Good thing that D-Max wasn't runnin EFI Live.:eek:

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
140 hp 260 ftlbs LOL

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL don't worry about what all i have done to mine i know what he said he has done to his truck and u can stack programers sounds like u boy's need to read up on your facts sound like the site has a whole lot of people who read post and internet info and think they know deisel trucks so u are all full of :bsflag

·
professional slacker
632 Posts
You cant stack programers.....you can stack a chip/module and a programer.
There is only 1 ecu how can you put 2 programs into it.

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
You cant stack programers.....you can stack a chip/module and a programer.
There is only 1 ecu how can you put 2 programs into it.
:whs::whs::whs:

·
Madd Dogg Diesel
745 Posts
i have stacked ALOT of diferant chips and programers but you can not stack to programmers

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Well guy i had a GMC 4dr durmax came from the next town over to run me the other night he was runnin PPE and a diablo duble stack programer with exaust and intake. and i be damn he even brought his own fan club but when the night was over we had race 4 times and he lost every time by 8 to 10 trucks we did it from a roll 4wd and even with out buildin up any boost just when to the floor with it. It was no match for the 2008 6.4 4dr,AFE full exaust intake and edge race evolution i had to keep babyin my truck out the hole to keep from blown the tire off and iam runnin 36" bfg all terrans by the way iwas really jacked about the whole thing ready to do something else to my truck now just i thought i would share this with my superduty brothers :ford:
LOL don't worry about what all i have done to mine i know what he said he has done to his truck and u can stack programers sounds like u boy's need to read up on your facts sound like the site has a whole lot of people who read post and internet info and think they know deisel trucks so u are all full of :bsflag

Do you know where the period button is? Or the question mark?

Just asking, because you type like a 15 year old girl...:doh:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well he might not have know what he was talkin about bout all i know he got his ass kicked damn thought this was for ford boys

1 - 20 of 201 Posts