Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i might get a superduty 7.3l after my obs is gone and i wanted to get a duel exhaust like the "Cool Duels" and i wanted to know if i should save and buy the kit for like 400 bucks (4'') or make it myself by buying all the parts? anybody have any input??? :shrug:

·
Registered
257 Posts
i would prolly save and buy the kit.....where did u find it for 400bucks i'm seen anywhere from 800-1100 bucks but never the cheap

·
Registered
257 Posts
what kinda connections but i would like to get a turbo back single exit(5" would be nice:D..but don't wanna cough up 250 for one since i already have the stacks...

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah id love those connections. i found a 4'' one on flea-bay

·
Registered
666 Posts
i got mbrb cool duals on ebay for 650, ive seen diamond eye(i think) for like 450.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how do you like the duals??

·
Registered
43 Posts
I put this Bully Dog kit on 2 weeks ago and I'm still not 100% happy with the way the tailpipes are lining up. Probably the worst part of duals is getting the tailpipes lined up evenly. Really gotta get under there and adjust them. I am happy that I went with duals and overall the kit fit well (just needs a little adjustment on the tailpipes).

BTW, I got the kit on eBay.

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Running duels is sorta like running two stacks. Why?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got mine for less than a regular single 4" kit. If I decide that I don't want duals anymore all I have to do is take out the Y-Pipe and and pop in a piece of 4" pipe. Its just something a little different than the norm.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Running duels is sorta like running two stacks. Why?
i just thought it looked cool, not every one is running them and after i got it installed i love the way it sounds.

But i do agree that a single stack looks way better imo than dual stacks.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ive had every exhaust type you can have but duals. always liked the look and kinda wanta try it next

·
Coming For You
1,461 Posts
I made a set for my buddy down the road her on a reg cab OBS I roughly had about 250 buck in it not including time a days work making and installing, I also have a big rig shop down the road with all the 4,5,6,7,8 inch pipe I can dream of. and I know em so they sell it to me for there price. it is all grand rock stuff also or if you wanted I can get cheaper stuff this wat all steel and galvinized pipe.

steve-0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts