Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I did the leveling kit last night. It has 35in tires and 2 in rear spacers. Do you guys think it needs a bigger block in the rear?? the intake i just added because i just made a photobucket account and wanted you guys to see what i did. Hope you guys like it.:D

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
so how bad was it and how much do u have invested, i want ur parts list! gotta get this done to my dually!

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
That is freaken SWEET! Glad you finally did it man, it looks nice!

Do you know what size block is in the rear now? Doesnt the SRW F350 have the bigger block? If so you could switch to that so you still have the factory bump stops on the blocks... I think its like an 1"-1.5" taller than the F250 block (and i think dually 350's have the same as the 250 but im not sure)

On Edit: I like the way it looks, im just thinking since i believe you said you haul. But if you have bags or something in the rear for hauling already, i definitly say leave it the way it is...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
so how bad was it and how much do u have invested, i want ur parts list! gotta get this done to my dually!
got a good deal i got all the aluminum duallt rims with four tires 55% tread from a friend for $450

leveling kit was $155 free shipping

Rear 2 in spacers $320 (steel and very good IMO)

I bought 2 new front tires $400

rear 5in Blocks( dont know if i should put them on) 180 W/O shipping

So a total of $1055

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i would leave it just how it is, i think it looks mean, but def ditch the running boards, get a set of nerf bars if u want a step

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is freaken SWEET! Glad you finally did it man, it looks nice!

Do you know what size block is in the rear now? Doesnt the SRW F350 have the bigger block? If so you could switch to that so you still have the factory bump stops on the blocks... I think its like an 1"-1.5" taller than the F250 block (and i think dually 350's have the same as the 250 but im not sure)

On Edit: I like the way it looks, im just thinking since i believe you said you haul. But if you have bags or something in the rear for hauling already, i definitly say leave it the way it is...
Well my dually was ordered to have 11,500 GVW( the 350 had 3 different GVW i believe so i think it has bigger block, last time i measured them they where a little bigger then 2 in.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Looks awesome, I wouldn't go up any higher looks just right where it is.

Gotta love the fat bottoms with the wide tires :ford:

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
can we get a good pic of the seperation between the duals, i need to make for sure a 2" spacer wil be enuff cuz i tow extremely heavy and dont want my sidewalls rubbing

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah give me a min.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They aren't aired up to the max so u can still get a bit more space.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
alright, thanks man, what tires are u running, im debating on maybe puttin the dune grappler on, just for sh*ts n giggles,

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright, thanks man, what tires are u running, im debating on maybe puttin the dune grappler on, just for sh*ts n giggles,
Kumho all terrains but wont get them again they're d rated. jsut couldnt pass up the deal.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay, i'll go take a pic ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts