Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Exactly what the title says.. I had to get rid of my 77 crew cab but still want to do this DT360 swap into an older 4x4 truck. Since than i have lost all my information. I know pipewhiner did a massive and clean swap into an older 6.0 dually truck.

With that said, what are the dimensions? What years came with P-pump? Who is doing the bell housing for the 4r100? What all am i looking at needing? It is already lifted a descent amount so clearance shouldnt be an issue... Need to make sure there is enough room under the hood though. Any sleeve kits to make it a larger Cubic inch motor? What numbers can be seen out of a basic stock motor with larger injectors and a nicely tuned set up? Going to be a DD so needs to be reliable and i hear these are the best on top of that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The dt360 never got a p pump they only came with an a pump or an mw pump. I will hopefully be buying 91 dt360 this weekend and it has an a pump.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Contact Carson stauffer (or how ever you spell it)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will double check my research. Is there a conversion for one if not...?

Also I hear good and bad things about him. Anyone have experience with him personally?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I know he machines the adapter plate for the bell housing. That is all the info I have on him

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got some ruff measurements of my dt360 it is 39 inches long from back of block to front of the balancer and 30 in tall

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
My buddy has a P pump dt360 came out of a 93? bus I MAY be putting this in my 86 instead of the 7.3 powerstroke. I just need to find a manual trans that will take the power.

Carston is the man when it comes to this conversion. He is the innovator

1 - 10 of 10 Posts