Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to look at some left over 10's, and there was a 11' 6.7 sitting beside the 6.4 I was looking at and I said..hey..get me the keys to this one, so they did and I took it for a ride..wow, big change from my old 04 leaf sprung 6.0...I drove a white Lariat CC SWB Fx4..it sure was sweet..and they have a KR inside on the floor for only a few thousand more..I am thinking pretty hard about this..I said I was gonna wait till the 12's come out before I got something, but man, its hard to pay X dollars for a 6.4 that's a year old now and you could pay a bit more and have an 11....going back in the morning and drive it for a bit...

they sure are nice, but man they are proud of them..

here is a pic of the KR

I like the KR just because it has alot less chrome..

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm not a real big fan of the way the headlights wrap the fender. we have a 2010 F150 and I cant stand the exterior. But the interior is shweet. Platnum

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
Do it. :D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Do it!!!!

Are you gonna trade the dually, or keep it too?

G

·
I started looking a while back at 6.4's and decided to wait a while and buy a 6.7.. I want to see what problems they have in the 11's. The 6.4 did nothing for me for some reason.. When I do get a 6.7 it will remain stock.. Should have enough power and torque to suit me just fine..

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
If your SKEERD sat your SKEERD!!!! :poke:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
youre gonna keep the 6.0 right? Thats such a badass truck I'd hate to see it go.

Do it!!!!

Are you gonna trade the dually, or keep it too?
I will probably keep it too, its paid for, so..it would be hard to let it go..unless someone came around with the right amount of money to make it easy to let it go..LOL

I started looking a while back at 6.4's and decided to wait a while and buy a 6.7.. I want to see what problems they have in the 11's. The 6.4 did nothing for me for some reason.. When I do get a 6.7 it will remain stock.. Should have enough power and torque to suit me just fine..
I do like the 6.4's alot, but its a year old truck and that 6.7 just has soooo many nice new options such as air conditioned seats..it was reaaaallll nice..

I doubt mine will stay stock expect for the exterior, other then lights and such, but I have been in touch with Matt so it will probably make a trip up there soon after its purchased...it did run very good, with the traction control off, it did break the tires loose pretty easliy and it pulls pretty hard at 90 on the freeway it felt like I was doing about 50...

·
Yeah, it's like that
2,419 Posts
I will be the sensible one of the group, let someone else be the guinea pig, unless you are being the sacrificial lamb and everyone else just wants you to try it out so everyone else knows they are safe to buy. LOL

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
I will be the sensible one of the group, let someone else be the guinea pig, unless you are being the sacrificial lamb and everyone else just wants you to try it out so everyone else knows they are safe to buy. LOL
HEY..... dont discourage him....... we would never send a lamb to the slaugh..... um yea :D Let me know how that NEW truck holds upLOL

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know what having a new truck means..I wont quite be a guinea pig..Matts truck will be the guinea pig LOL If I get it, it wont be pushed that hard until we get to see some results and how they hold up.

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Good deal.... glad it went ok..

1 - 20 of 108 Posts