Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

141 - 160 of 169 Posts

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
guess I'm in the minority but I like it, not saying I wouldn't do a couple little things differently but overall I like it. Perfect contrast with the black and chrome I think, just right amount.

·
The Stig
1,614 Posts
the more i look at this truck, the more i want to buy me a 2010 dually 2wd and drop it and do something similiar! Love that look, gonna look alot better with some 24's on it too.

·
What's fight club?
293 Posts
Shooting to do a press release on Friday (finally), so stay tuned!

Kris
Why don't you take your camera, take some pics of your truck, and post them on the site? :doh:

WTF is with the press release, you act like you are special or something. :poke::doh:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Why don't you take your camera, take some pics of your truck, and post them on the site? :doh:

WTF is with the press release, you act like you are special or something. :poke::doh:
as PainTrain said, it is kinda special, Kris is a custom car builder, see here: Cars by Kris

This is a SEMA truck, MOST people don't release anything before SEMA so its nice of him to post anything honestly.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Do I see running lights above the running boards ? If so, please tell me more.

·
PSN Local
586 Posts
I don't think a 63 impala can tow much.
True true.
Honestly if someone where to give that to me I wouldn't drive it.
I like cause it's a '11 dually but the rims are killing it big time especial the how low it is. Once again:doh:

·
Cars by Kris
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Haha sorry, I didn't mean to sound pompous or anything by saying "press release" but there's a lot to the build and I don't just want to post up pics and let people make assumptions.

I've got some pics I'll post tonight in this thread, but I'll be making a separate thread for the actual project tomorrow!

KH

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
any updates

·
Stroken it 7.3,6.0,6.4
1,239 Posts
Bump any updates?

·
6.0beau
282 Posts

·
6.0beau
282 Posts
i wonder whats enclosed underneath??
if you go to american force wheels facebook page they have a video of them loading the trucks and you can see the dually better, but there is a mazada or honda underneath

141 - 160 of 169 Posts