Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to fill up the truck today and my local Mobil gas station is only charging $3.75 a gallon!! It was $3.80 a gallon last weekend! pretty good if you ask me...what is everyone else paying for diesel??

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
seems to be dropping everywhere. Southflstrokin, i know you live down south. where do you get your fuel at? i buy at the mobil on hillsboro in deerfield by I-95.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts

Bernakes latest round of financial changes actually increased the value of the dollar.

He did something right for once. Although it was purely accidental on his part

·
Hood Rich
2,873 Posts
still raping us in Chicagoland... $3.85 and gas is $3.31... winter blend

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dropping all over the country it seems. thats great news for us! Alot of my friends laugh at me and tell me that i must be paying alot for diesel, im actually paying less for diesel than theyre paying for gas. Its great.

·
Im stroke-less
291 Posts
$3.60ish round these hills. Still to much for it though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
gas is $3.14 and diesel is $3.99 here in lafayette. Its awesome that it is now cheaper to drive my girlfriends H3 than my stroker:(

·
Registered
668 Posts
Here in northern Utah off road diesel is 3.43 and regular is 3.84 to 4.01 depending on where you buy

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just paid 3.99 here in northern, IL yesterday. :doh: It goes up .10 at a time in a hurry but takes a month to go the other way a nickle.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts