Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeap, just when i thought i would be done with it.... im already thinking of crap before i get it goin.
Pandora doesnt go back in the box.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Well, i was talking to my brother about this... hes got a good point. Better wait till the toolboxes and air compressor go in first to see how much it sags. I sure dont want my truck to look like a Deere... high in the front low in the rear.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Okay. Not to derail again, but is it okay to take the block out that has the bump stop on it? I looked at mine, and its a 2002 I know its different, but is it okay to just take it out and thats it?

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
yeah no bump stop is ok, if you tow super heavy you might want to figure something out to replace it, but other than that there should be no reason the rear hits.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Hes right... if you have overloads it takes a lot of weight to push the suspension that far down.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Oh okay. No I dont tow anything that heavy. Thanks guys. And sorry for the derail.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Its cool... prolly wont get to do mine anyway. Still gotta be a farm truck.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Its cool... prolly wont get to do mine anyway. Still gotta be a farm truck.
Yeah. Mine too. Thats what Im worried about. But the heaviest thing I pull would be a 7-8000 pound peanut trailer. Im still going to do it I think...

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Why you want your truck to look like a 2wd? I mean it is a farm truck... ( a bad to the bone farm truck) :D
Because alot of ppl level their truck for 33's. But NOBODY drops the back just 1 inch to level it. Tryin to be different and i think itll look good. Not going to loose anything on the truck. Not even clearance. The axle will stay the same height.

To me a 2wd just nose dives a whole lot more. I would rather take all the leaf springs out and let the rear end sit on the axle, than look like a chevy- "Is it a 4wd or 2wd"
"oh really?"

21 - 35 of 35 Posts