Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my truck does not have the factory driving/fog lights but Id like some. Does anyone have an image of the factory switch for these, I can pick up some lights im sure but Id like the interior to stay pretty clean.

Thank you

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
Mine has the switch in the headlight switch and the plugs but no lights or brackets. Would like to find some too

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
The switch for the foglights is in the headlight switch. When you turn it for the headlights, you pull out on it and that turns on the foglights...

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I ran mine through a relay and a micro push/pull so they stay on with the high beams.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Your factory dash switch controlls the fog lights. However if you dont have fog lights, you dont have the proper switch. You'll need this, and take the old one out and with you, because there are differences in dashes for different year models (maybe 99 has its own, and 2000+ are diff?) But the wiring harness is there, just get the switch and the lights, should be good to go.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
my e99 did not come with the lights but has the correct switch. I just wanted to have them on along with the high beams when up north looking for elk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts