Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Proxes on a set of factory wheels will work awesome. Rudy ran his 10 second run on proxes on factory 20's. That day he had to drive through water before every pass and we just wiped em off the best we could and he never had a problem hooking.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have stock 3.55's; so should be good 1/4

sweet...so NOONES tried drag radials OR not needed?

1,052 Posts
We cut a 1.53 60 foot on proxes, most cannot do that with drag radials. Even with 355's I think a 30" tire is on the small side, but I guess that depends on how fast you are running. With 31's and 355's we are about out of gear, but then again we are going a bit faster as well.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Rudy, i think you should contact either MT or M&H about devopling a tire for us to run that is taller for drag trucks. I 33" would be perfect in my mind on a 17 or 18" rim.

Drag radials are the #### my stock suspension Mustang cuts 1.4 sixties on a dinky 306 cid engine.

1,052 Posts
Rudy, i think you should contact either MT or M&H about devopling a tire for us to run that is taller for drag trucks. I 33" would be perfect in my mind on a 17 or 18" rim.

Drag radials are the #### my stock suspension Mustang cuts 1.4 sixties on a dinky 306 cid engine.
I think they want a minimum order of like 100 tires. I guess someone needs to start a group buy....not it! LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
I'd be in for something 31.5-32" tall.
I tried a 28" tall slick a while back and hated them.
I'd love to have something that wouldn't mess with my shifting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts