Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
That is a gay name.........So it will basically be the same products under a different name ?

·
Registered
91 Posts
DC so who bought it if truck toyz didnt? I read the link a couldnt really tell but did SDHQ buy it? I all ready sold my dr lift and now im glad cuz there is no way i will knowly support someone that looks at CP

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DC so who bought it if truck toyz didnt? I read the link a couldnt really tell but did SDHQ buy it? I all ready sold my dr lift and now im glad cuz there is no way i will knowly support someone that looks at CP
If I understood correctly, DR's fabricator out in Cali bought it. Ryan @ SDHQ did not.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Yep, that's the info that I have. DR's fabricator or something like that bought it.

SDHQ has nothing to do with it other than Ryan (aka Mr.Superduty, the owner) doesn't really care for Marty (aka overkill, owner of Truck Toyz) and is glad that his deal got ####ed.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Honestly, that's business:shrug: Unfortunately from everything I've read Marty went into the deal as a friend- that's a BIG NO NO! It's a dog eat dog world out there and the "friend" is the one that's usually fed to the wolves first. It's like I consider my mechanic (Tinscout) that worked on my 2001 a friend ONLY when he wasn't working on my truck or he was on a break. As soon as he went back to work on my truck the friendship went out the window until he was done or on another break. Business is Business, no matter how f'd up it turns out. Would I have prefered that Marty had gotten it- HE!! Yea, he's from south TX, I'm all for Texans buying up companies in other states, lol. For 5 years I lived within 5 miles of Marty's shop come to find out. But when the day was done it was their choice who they sold the company to.

The whole friggin deal sucks since Dec. 1. I was going to call Marty and see about putting something mild from DR on my truck. I like how some of their stuff looks. Now after all that's gone on I'm not sure what I'll do now:doh:

·
Go Away I'm Baitin
1,142 Posts
what really sucks is it could have been someone's kid that we know
you never know there is just no call for such B/S!!!

sucks that marty was willing to put his $$ on the line and got $hitted on with out explination
though im pretty sure marty has made DR alot of money over the years I bet they didnt even take that into concideration

1 - 10 of 10 Posts