Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this a good website to order products from? just tryin to stay on the safe side...i've been ripped off before on the net.

·
The Diesel Cartel
1,111 Posts
Definatly. Not only a good site to buy from but if you needf any work done in the NC area they are great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good. Thanks guys!

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
Yep talked to Aaron today at rudys he was more then happy to help out with the few questions i had

·
Registered
433 Posts
You couldn't ask for anyone better, from customer service , to fast shipping, to knowledge, and will take the time to help you along the way!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yeah Aaron is great to deal with, he know's his chit too!!!!! I will order from there again, no doubt about that!!!!!

·
Diesel fanatic
591 Posts
Great people to work with!! Aaron is VERY helpful. What I am really impressed with is when they are busy & I have questions & no one answers the phone they call you right back even if you dont leave a message. Now thats customer service.

·
Registered
475 Posts
We also have support in the North East, CT. We pride ourselves on top of the line products, an inventory level second to none, and service at both locations. Let Aaron or I know if you need anything, from parts mail ordered to truck complete builds.
Sean

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Aaron is top notch at what he does, he has alot of resources for parts, and his customer service is next to none, I haven't heard a single person that wasnt happy with aarons service.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Rudy's and Powerstroker67's shop are the best in the biz!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts