Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my buddy started about 5 tonight and just finished. Took our time. Only broke one part. Whoops and also installed the H&S EGT kit.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
461 Posts
How do you like it?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's awesome. I only drove it about 40 miles. But it sure has a different sound to it. I broke a little rubber hose off a sensor towards the rear of the DPF. I don't know what that is. And I can't upload photos from my iPhone anymore to here.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just mine also on Saturday nite...love it! H&S mini, 4" delete pipe, S&B, EGR delete. Love the new power. See you are not too far away over in smithton. I'm over in St. Charles county.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
So this deletes the DPF, and tunes it to stop the regens? How about the DEF,, still have to have it?

·
6.7L POWA!
60 Posts
So this deletes the DPF, and tunes it to stop the regens? How about the DEF,, still have to have it?
No because there is nothing to inject it into. That tank can be removed or left on the truck its personal preference.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At highway speeds its not much difference. You can definitely hear the turbo now but WOT and you can hear it easily. And yes sir my dad owns a lawn care business over here so were all over Belleville farview area. But go to bass pro and cabelas quite often by you

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts