Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a dpf/cat off an 08 6.4l. I sold the truck and the new owner did not want it. The truck had about 50k when dpf removed. It is in excellent condition no rust and very clean. The sensors are NOT included they stayed in the afr termarket exhaust on the truck. This would be a good unit for someone who needs to replace a bad dpf or for someone who wants to gut it and make a stealth delete. I will post pics in morning. I am willing to pack it up and ship but buyer will have to cover shipping cost. I am also willing to meet up at resonable distance, I am north of New Orleans in Mandeville. Asking $400.00 plus shipping.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am trying to post pics from my phone but can't seem to do it can someone help me out. I have a droid. When i try to upload it says file is too big but there is no way for me to resize pic on my phone.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Send the pics to your email address and uploaded them to a photobucket account. Someone may be interested in a dpf, but most guys end up deleting them on here. Ebay is always a good option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.