Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
<<<<< Next Generation
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I talked to Jody last week about my chip.We Talked about some changes and we were going to do a chip swap.So now its today,no Email about it sent out nothing on CC statement,so i figure hell they are busy maybe he forgot.
Walk in the door tonight and whats sitting there........A box from DP-Tuner.

Now thats what i call Customer Service and a Friend.

Jody&Diane Thank you very much.

Kenny

Now i get to play in the morning:D

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Those 2 have ALWAYS came through for me ;)

On days off, saturdays, out of town on vacation, busy as heck LOL

They get it done.

Above and beyond every time.

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,470 Posts
Those 2 have ALWAYS came through for me ;)

On days off, saturdays, out of town on vacation, busy as heck LOL

They get it done.

Above and beyond every time.
Yep agree

And Happy B-day Jody!! is it 39 - again?

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Yep i do like doing bussiness with them myself. :D

·
<- Sums it up
1,739 Posts
I will start by saying Cheers to another year :D.

I had a similar experience earlier this week as well. I called Jody last Wednesday and said I was getting BD codes and needed new tunes. He said OK, and grilled me on what I wanted for tunes. Then nothing. No shipping info or confirmation so I too figured he was busy and did not get to me just yet. I called on Monday to change tunes and Jody said it went out Thursday. Damn Son, that was a lot better service than I could have dreamt of.

Now back two months ago. I was having tuning problems with my XLE4 PCM and big oil. Jody did not have any tunes so he was going to have to build the files. He totally went out of his way to make it happen for me. He sent the files to Joey and Joey burned my chip for me at the Nor Cal Diesel Rally. I have been indebted ever since. That is true customer service, above and beyond the call. Plus it speaks volumes about who they choose as vendors(yes Joey, I am talking about you again).

FWIW, Joey burned a chip for me at an event knowing the tunes were for a stealth pumped truck. You guys in the PSD world are a truly great group of guys and gals. I am proud to be a part of such a group of people.

Keep strokin'

OK, brown nosing over!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Jody and Diane both took care of me when I needed singleshot programming done for my old mini me's. Jody happened to be in Cali doing some live tuning at Joeys place on a few trucks, getting tanked and visiting the local live theatres;) and still had me send my chip to him and got it back within 3 days of sending it. They Rock! Diane I was just kidding bout the tanking -n- stuff.:aiwebs_001:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts