Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know... I know... Last thing I need is another "gauge" but any word on a release date?

·
HP Junky
4,927 Posts
I'd like to know as well, I'd really like o upgrade from the old style twist knob I've got. And I have the perfect place to mount this new switch when it comes out.

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
We will have 3 in TODAY to look at and approve for BETA.

Don't know on production time.

I'll be intouch Joe....

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Diane, are you guys up and running now? I need to send that chip back and get the Excursion tunes off... Works fine other then if you try to start it in the am...LOL

But if you all are still swamped I understand!

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chip went out today Diana, Dropped a UPS slip in there for the return trip too!

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
I would like to get one of those that would be sweet.

·
Hated by All
747 Posts
I wan't to be a tester as well. Plus I gotta send my chip in to have it burned for the BTS tranny and van turbo I have on the way:rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Thanks guys. After reviewing the alpha's that came in, were not so sure we will need anymore beta tester's then we already have.

For our next product, yes. Please give us a call or drop Jody an email at [email protected]. We can send out the beta testing information to you.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aww... See I didnt always hate DP... LOL

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Aww... See I didnt always hate DP... LOL
I am glad you openly admitted it in public Joe.

I guess I should have listened to all the people who called me asking me why I always took up for you when you are such an idiot. I told them you needed at least one friend.

Lesson learned. :pointlaugh:

I hope vendors who you have screwed over after they have sent you product Free of charge or at a reduced fee will see this thread. They know who they are. They should not be afraid to stand up to people like you.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am glad you openly admitted it in public Joe.

I guess I should have listened to all the people who called me asking me why I always took up for you when you are such an idiot. I told them you needed at least one friend.

Lesson learned. :pointlaugh:

I hope vendors who you have screwed over after they have sent you product Free of charge or at a reduced fee will see this thread. They know who they are. They should not be afraid to stand up to people like you.
Aww... I knew this would draw the devil out of you...

I have for years tested for MANY vendors, manufactures and suppliers... All of which have valued my input and opinion...

Of course none of them have cost me a motor, or called me cussing and yelling over there business partner (and husband...). Your very loud from the other side of the room.:doh:

And I am sure its hard for you to remember... but I paid $90 bucks for that switch, you didn't "give" me crap, well... Crap tunes but...:D

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
You are the one with the terrible memory. I was yelling because we tried calling you for two weeks asking you to remove MY CELL number from a post you made over on NWFD's forum. I was furious and rightfully so. You did that without permission.

The tunes you got were done the way you wanted them.

View attachment SCAN_2504201316555800.pdf

The above scan is from an Archived Quickbooks file I can't alter. I did print it off and marked your address out for your protection.

Have a good day Joe!

·
Registered
633 Posts
:aiwebs_001:
I did not mean to start anything back up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts