Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
professional slacker
632 Posts
We have been emailing back and forth for about a week about some injectors......I have only heard good things about their products.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I have bought wheels and a nitrous kit and also gas tank straps from him. The only problem I had was getting the right lug nuts but he made it right! Jjay will take care of you!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I just bought a regulated return and 175/75s the only Problem I had was I bought the stage two return kit and the front feed lines don't fit on my truck and took over a month to get the injectors when he said 7 to 10 days but everything runs great so I guess it was worth the wait

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the resone i ask is cause hes 15 mins were rudys is 2 hours away,do you guys know if hes tuned any 6.4s

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I never heard of him doing any tuning..... most shops just resell tunes or sell tunes for tuners, very few write their own.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Do NOT ever go to this shop. Complete joke. They lost 2 parts off my duramax and are refusing to pay for them. 400 dollars out of my own pocket I had to pay because they lost it. Check their BBB score. It's an F

1 - 12 of 12 Posts