Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a used Dominator 66 turbo. It was bought for my 97 and it does not fit. it has the round flange for the up pipes. It appears it has a ATS exhaust housing on it.waste gated 1.0 a/r. No shaft play, no marks on the wheel. I was told it has about 5000 miles on it. I am guessing it will fit early 99
call 440 537 0695 if you have questions 850.00 plus shipping

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
You could put the OBS turbine housing on it, I think.

·
Registered
239 Posts
what would have to be done to it to make it work on a 99.5 and up?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
youd have to convert from a sd setup to an e99. (up-pipes, collector,pedistal,spyder,intake pelums) imo not worth the trouble

bump for agood turbo. ide be all over it if i didnt just buy a gt4202.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I will have a complete e 99 turbo set up. For sale in 2 weeks. I have manifolds and up pipes for sale right now if anyones interested.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Just throwing it out there that way if someone wanted the turbo they can get a set up. I thought it might help your sale. Sorry

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be at Mercer, PA this sat and June 5th at National Trails.. if it helps those who have PMd me.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Hmm interested, but I have to see what I can scronge up for cash,
Kinda slow right now. Plus I have to make sure it is an e99.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let me know, definatly a e99. The obs 7.3 have a square flange that bolts on, yours is a clamp on round like pic shows.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Very interested in turbo it has a wastegate insted of a van flange that might be the problem your having selling it ill be at national trails june 5th my name is Scott feel free to call me 614-581-1852

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not sure what this van flange is... im not a ford guy so educate me if you could. The truck it came off of didn't hook up the wastegate. It ran fine and cleared up stg2s fine.
I will be there on the 5th.

·
Registered
842 Posts
early99 and late 99 are completly differant.. but both superdutys have the vband clamp

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well the D66 wasn't made for anything past E99 so we should be in good shape then!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Friday afternoon bump! have a good weekend everybody, oh and buy this turbo

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Don't think so... maybe though. you would have to check. Changing the housing would kind of eliminate the use of this turbo. I'm not exactly sure what BDP does to their turbos but it is on both sides of the air that is modified i believe.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts