Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just get STUPID and not understand the simplest commands?
SOMETIMES I'll hit the voice button. Say Phone, then if it understands that, say Call Home, and it's rattles off everything BUT HOME.
Seems if I just dial manually, and use the bluetooth it works fine. And the next time I start the truck, it's fine and understands everything I say...... :doh:
It doesn't do it often,,,,, but when it does, it's a good thing "she" doesn't understand vlugarity,,,,,,,,, LOL

·
Registered
97 Posts
Never had in issue in the f150 worked fine everytime.

Once the speaker just made garbled noices. Restarted the truck never happened again.

·
brandon
778 Posts
When I downloaded my phonebook in not all my numbers where saved. I have a droid and all the numbers I had saved as favorites did not transfer to the truck. So I had to unfavorite them and then reload the phone into the truck.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, well it doesn't do it often, I don't know what's causing it.

fordfreak4life, There's no voice learning for Sync,,, it knows what your saying no matter who you are,,, (When it works right,, LOL)

·
brandon
778 Posts
I have a terrible Texas accent and it doesn't always like my wording but it does better than my droid does. If my droid could talk back to me it would probably say wtf are you saying?:doh:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I have a problem saying O instead of zero LOL pretty sure it doesn't accept O as a number..

·
Registered
352 Posts
I've had that problem twice now. both with the music commands. It seems to do better if I put a distinct pause between words. Except the last time it happened, it didn't matter how or who I had say it. It came up with almost every other song listed on my ipod

·
Registered
118 Posts
does it have a voice recognition relearn?
The manual says it does. Can learn the voice of Driver 1 and Driver 2. I haven't done it yet - wanted to see how it does with the stock settings, and so far, pretty good, but I'm going to go ahead and do the voice recognition setup anyway.

I do have a problem with the phone not disconnecting when pushing the PHONE button on the steering wheel twice - the screen says it's disconnected, but unless I touch the END "button" on the screen, the call stays connected, like when I leave a voicemail. If I'm talking to someone, then the call ends when they disconnect. Might be something with my particular phone, but I need to have the service dept take a look at it.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have to HOLD the phone button to get the phone to disconnect. It will end call, but stays synced with the BT until I hold the button. (Well, it will disconnect, but it takes longer)

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll give that a try, then.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Does anyone know how to turn down the ringer volume through the speakers? My phone is so quiet I have to turn the volume way up to hear people, even with the in call volume on my phone maxed. Right now when the phone rings, me and anyone else in the truck jump everytime

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, I am not sure. Mine is fairly loud, and has startled me. I hate it when it wakes me up while I'm driving,,,LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts