Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I saw a lift kit on River City's web site a while back, but now not seeing it on there...... wanting to put a little lift on my truck and trying to decide what to go with. Saw a 3" shackle kit somewhere, thought about that if i could find some pics of trucks w/ aftermarket wheels and at least 315's....

·
Registered
140 Posts
They did. It was for the 05 and up trucks with coil springs.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I don't know about that RCD but another RCD does...

RCD (Race Car Dynamics) has 4" and 6" 4-link kits, Race Car Dynamics

I have the 4" and it rides nice, but it seems to be lower than other 4" kits, more like between a leveling kit and an Icon 4.5" kit

River city diesel did a 4-link for an 08 truck for a lowering kit, I'm sure they could figure out something for a lift as well

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ten four. Who makes that 3" kit? the one that uses the factory springs and just gives you different shackles/hangers? Seen that one? I wanna say maybe an add a leaf for 1" gain in rear? don't remember. I wanna run 35's or 315's or whatever and aftermarket wheels and just wondering what to get? the 4" kits look sweet, i feel like the basic leveling kits arent enought.... thought the 3" kit I was talking about was like 500-ish... vs. 1500 for a 4-4.5"
kit... anyone got pics of that on their rig or know anything about that kit? I dont want to cram the tires in their either though...

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
We have lift kits for OBS trucks to '10's let me know if I can help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts