Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Busted Nuckles
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ARZ2AL11 is in the strategy list that my SCT displays.

The Alliant Power Technical Bulletin APTB-01/09 R1 lists ARZ2AH00, ARZ2AL00 and ARZ2AL01 as having the inductive heat calibration installed.

Is my strategy later than the ones listed, and does this mean I have inductive heat calibration installed?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Do you hear a buzz when you first key on the truck? or does it buzz when you shut the truck down? That would be the easy way to tell if it has the inductive heating flash.

·
'05 Excursion
1,948 Posts
If your truck has been in a dealership in the last three years then it most likely has the latest flash which from what I was told no longer has the inductive heating.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
What is the vehicle your working on? That strat sounds completely different

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
Was thinking pcm I guess. I don't have anything that reads the ficm strategy. Also thought it was related to pcm calibration something like vcfx06 or 07

·
Busted Nuckles
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's why I referenced the Alliant Power Technical Bulletin. The Bulletin states the AR strategies.....does someone know what the AR strategies are? Are they FICM strategies or are they PCM strategies? Matt at Gearhead thought my AR strategy changed because I made an adjustment to the rotations per mile, so this might indicate it is a PCM strategy. I'm trying to find someone who knows for sure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts