Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AE that is close by that wouldnt mind lending for a day, or if anyone had one that had time to log some runs with me...

i am having some issues getting my setup right that i cant really trace. i think it is in the tuning myself but matt wants me to try some stuff first.

TIA.....:D

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
I'm in NKY, were are you exactally?

-Michael

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
Oh, that's only about 3 hrs each way :doh:

-Michael

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i would be willing to meet someone halfway.......or somthing.

i am fixing a boost leak this weekend, and filled up for the next two weeks or so, if anyone is interested in setting a time and place plz pm me with the details.

thanks.

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
I'll be in Lexington long enough to install the driveline loops a buddy is building. I'd only be stoppin in BG long enough to help you out. You're probably gonna need several logs huh? Before and afters?

I'm in the Ft Campbell area, if you wanted to bring the truck to me we can spend quite a bit more time with it. I can have some shop space too if I know you're comin far enough out.

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ive been away on my new job and didnt know if you had come throuh yet. if so that is fine because the job takes a lot of my time.
but anyhow, im am still looking to do some logging when i get some time off so i will be willing to come to your house, shop, or whatever.

i am still looking for someone a lil closer tho, if not i geuss a trip would hurt me..lol......

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
If you can't find anyone closer you're welcome down here anytime.

But, I haven't been through Bowling Green yet. Been super busy with work myself and haven't gotten up there to get these finished...

·
<< wasted fuel >>
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
matt is gonna be close this next week but idk if we are going to be able to meet up for some adjustments.....
i hope so but if not ts isnt far away, im shure he will be there for some tuning.:D

chvy, try to let me know before you come through, if we cant get together i geuss ill ride down one or two days with my tool box....

TIA!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts