Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motorcycles? Im talking crotch rockets/hog's what have you?

I have a buell X1 for getting my bike fix when I'm not driving my 7.3 . What kind of bikes do you guys and maybe gals (Im seeing alot more these days) ride? Lets hear it.....

Oh smoky I'm bringing the Buell to race you on Wendsday! j/k :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirt bikes are cool when your young enough to recover fast,lol!

I'm trying to see if I can find some folks who like to ride, I'm sick of riding by myself or with the harley guys I go with every now and then. They drink too much (stopping at bars all the time), I dont drink and ride at all and love to have my fun in Sac @ 5pm on Friday on the freeway!:pullover:

Buy a nice Sunday cruise is cool too.:D

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
haha. I was cruising around on an 06 gsxr for a little while. But it wasnt mine. Belonged to some chick who wrecked it, so i made it my personal toy for a while. Its good i dont have a street bike, my way of self control is not owning one, because for some reason on the dam bike i have none...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I hear ya I sold my last fast gofast stupid bike when I was 24 and have been riding slow stuff everysince then. I'm 34 now so I'm alot slower now :evil

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
well i ride a 600rr but ive been getting bored of it cause i have nobody to ride with lol. i need something slow to ride cause these bikes are trouble. i ok crashing on dirt but asphault sucks lol.

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
I have a 08 CRF 450R that I havnt rode in 2 months cuz im tryin to recover from torn ACL.:(

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i ride a 600rr but ive been getting bored of it cause i have nobody to ride with lol. i need something slow to ride cause these bikes are trouble. i ok crashing on dirt but asphault sucks lol.
Are you interested in going on a ride? I would rather not crash at all to be honest.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a 96 buell S-1 lightning.Sold it cause I never rode it.Once it was gone I wanted another one.

Mine is a 99 X1 with the fuel injection, I almost wish mine was the older carb version because the injection is very tempermental on these things. Very fun and smooth bike to ride though! I think I would really miss it if I sold it.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]'06 FJR..warmed over about 130 HP rear wheels..

·
Starting Over
4,629 Posts
Mine is a 99 X1 with the fuel injection, I almost wish mine was the older carb version because the injection is very tempermental on these things. Very fun and smooth bike to ride though! I think I would really miss it if I sold it.
I don't know the specs but the guy before me had it all tricked out.Carbon fiber,race carb,ram air.Top speed was about 105-120 can't remember but tq to the moon.Had no problems pulling my 300lb ass around.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Used to have an '03 Kawasaki Meanstreak. Awesome bike. Great blend of performance and street. Sold it when that #### of a governor we elected made re-instating the helmet law her first order of business, like there weren't any more pressing issues to deal with here.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Got an 03 cbr600rr here. Mostly a track bike (like in my avatar) but an occasional street rider. Also have an 02 crf450r for dirt and sand

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
I wanna go for a ride!

·
STROKIN N STYLE'S lil sis
278 Posts
i ride with a neighbor on his goldwing! lol its a nice comfortable ride and i like sitting back and relaxing.

i also LOVE riding with a good friend of mine on his suzuki 750? i think
and my other friend on his ninja :) i love to go fast!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
If I get another one it's gonna be one of these. Surprisingly "light" for its weight.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts