Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Super Hauler!
3,882 Posts
I have seen ford tow mirrors on a new mega cab dodge. It was gay as aids, i think you need to stick with something made from ford.

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Dodge has gay tow mirrors, even gayer than cheby. FORD MIRRORS RULE!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Ford mirrors do rule, the 99-07 ones were good, but when you get an 08 its hard to even think about how you did it with the older mirrors, they are sooo much better, but IMHO ford has the best mirrors for towing

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
Ford mirrors do rule, the 99-07 ones were good, but when you get an 08 its hard to even think about how you did it with the older mirrors, they are sooo much better, but IMHO ford has the best mirrors for towing
God thats the truth! i love my 08 mirrors on my 06. I can see SOO much better out of them, the smaller mirrors for blindspots kick ass!

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
yes they are much better, alot wider taller view hope they dont change them on the new trucks

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
You can't beat the new Ford tow mirrors. When did Ford put the switch on the dash for the mirror heat? Was it in 08 or 09? Thats another great idea!

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
fords mirriors rule

·
PSN Veteran
2,983 Posts
My 06 mirrors were heated

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
ive seen 01 excursions with heated mirrors, but my 08 was the first one to have them and they are nice in the winter

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
The 05-07's all had heated mirrors, but the heaters are ALWAYS on. I was referring to the new, 08-09 trucks. I was curious what year Ford started using a switch on the Climate control to turn the mirror heaters on and off.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
You mean the long hockey stick looking ones :poke: :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
The 05-07's all had heated mirrors, but the heaters are ALWAYS on. I was referring to the new, 08-09 trucks. I was curious what year Ford started using a switch on the Climate control to turn the mirror heaters on and off.
Never seen a switch for the heater. If you have the electronic climate control in think the heaters are only on when you have the defrosters on, in the 05-07's...

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
Never seen a switch for the heater. If you have the electronic climate control in think the heaters are only on when you have the defrosters on, in the 05-07's...
Yeah, my 09 has a switch to turn the mirror heaters on. The older trucks the heaters are on at all times, go outside and feel yours after you've been driving awhile, they'll be warm.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts