Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss.

I admit that I own one, only because Ford either couldn't or wouldn't give me what I wanted, but the problem is jerkoffs do this kinda of stuff and think its cool.

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
they are all gay......:ford: all the way

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
The black truck is bad a$$ minus the wheels. The white truck is probably a heavily built pulling truck and the dual hood stack deal is probably just for show. The yellow truck wouldn't be too bad if it didn't have the 03-05 front end on it and some different wheels, but it is definitely the biggest piece out of all of them.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Double overtime has dual hood stacks
doesn't he?

But heck it's alright. It's a ferd

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
he has a use for both of his and doesnt try n b's ppl and tell them its a dd either lol haha

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Mayyybe he has a need for 2 stacks.

Prolly not

typical billygoat douchebag

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
That black dually is pretty bad ass if ya ask me...I'd drive it.

And ALL CR's sound like ass....untill you put a 24V manifold on them...the evenly split cylinders fixes that raspy sound.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
That black dually is pretty bad ass if ya ask me...I'd drive it.

And ALL CR's sound like ass....untill you put a 24V manifold on them...the evenly split cylinders fixes that raspy sound.

do the high flow exhaust manifolds for the 24 valves drop the exhaust temp a considerable amount or would i be better off buildin a custom header for one? my buddies egt's get pretty high and hes runnin a 5" straight, no trailer wot through 4th it will get 1350

1 - 20 of 33 Posts