Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any quitters...

This engine came with a truck that I recently purchased. The owner was going to do a conversion and came up short on funds.

It is a from a 2006 3500 with ~115k miles complete with the wiring harness. The donor truck side swiped a mountain. The engine had delo 400 run in it from new. The engine will be located in Nashville, Tennessee in a few weeks and then a month or so later in Colorado.

I am asking $6,000 shipped (OBO) in the Continental (sorry Hawaii and Alaska). If you would like to pick it up, that can be arranged as well.

This is complete from the pan to the turbo - completely drop in ready. If you don't need the extra stuff, pay me and then part out what you don't need.

And no I will not part any of it - all or none.

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a deal "done" and the buyer backed out. Don't be afraid to make an offer on this or the transmission.

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had a couple PMs asking if I would sell it outside of the auction. The answer is yes and it is still $6,000 shipped or best offer outside of the auction. And to the follow up question - no I will not sell it for $4,000 shipped. Yes I know $4,000 is my minimum on the auction, but no I won't end the auction for less...

Hope that is clear.

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lots of lookers and watchers but no serious offers... Is it the economy?

It does include the ECM and the rear housing (ws asked via PM).

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Less than 2 days left on the auction. I will sell the engine outside the auction - but once the first bid is placed the auction will run it's course.

Sam

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
Anything your looking to possibly trade for? How about a 1997 Dodge 3500 standard cab with a 12v and manual transmission? Its a work truck with a utility bed but mechanically it runs great.

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At this point - probably just cash. If you had a modded H2E, Gen3, larger hybrids, etc I would consider any of those plus cash.

Sam

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anything your looking to possibly trade for? How about a 1997 Dodge 3500 standard cab with a 12v and manual transmission? Its a work truck with a utility bed but mechanically it runs great.
how much do you want for your 12v? if its for sale thanks

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
T Minus 24 hours... Still no bids - who wants to be first?

I will offer a $200 discount to the first person to bid if they are the winning bidder.

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
T Minus 6 hours... Still no bids. The cheapest way to buy this engine is going to be bid $4,000 (minimum) and win.

Your total will be $3,800 plus shipping.

Sam
(Obviously you should understand I am hoping you don't win it for $4,000)

·
(520)465-7971
909 Posts
T Minus 6 hours... Still no bids. The cheapest way to buy this engine is going to be bid $4,000 (minimum) and win.

Your total will be $3,800 plus shipping.

Sam
(Obviously you should understand I am hoping you don't win it for $4,000)
CALL ME!! 520-465-7971

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I won't be selling the engine for less than $4,000. Less than 50 minutes left guys.

Who knew the auction could be this nerve wracking...

Sam

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold.

Sam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts