Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got some Recon clear cab lights from [email protected] Complete Performance and I will say that they look really good on the truck. Here are some pics that I snapped lastnight right before it rained so they aren't the greatest. Thanks again Paul!!

Reuben

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lights look good. Like the old ranger in the back as well. We had a '76 ranger that we used on the farm for over 20 years. Sometimes I miss that tank.

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Send a PM to Paul at Complete Performance, he will get you hooked up. Thanks for the complements. Reuben

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
Reubine,

Those look KILLER on your truck with the new blinkers. Thanks for the pics

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
i need to get me some clear headlights, and a billit grill for the summer, and a winter cover too lol

thos ecab lights look great, should have done something else other then the oem ones.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Send a PM to Paul at Complete Performance, he will get you hooked up. Thanks for the complements. Reuben
Did you snap any full side pics of the truck with the new cab lights and headlights? Looks good man.

·
6.4's are my Hero.
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you snap any full side pics of the truck with the new cab lights and headlights? Looks good man.
No side pics, weather was crappy so I didn't get any. Thanks for the compliments guys!! Reuben

1 - 13 of 13 Posts