Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks guy's I have received the package and the kit looks really nice. Cant wait to do the install next weekend if I can find some pipe. I will post some pics as well.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Thanks guy's I have received the package and the kit looks really nice. Cant wait to do the install next weekend if I can find some pipe. I will post some pics as well.
what did u order? been debating this traction bar idea

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long to get pics up but they work awsome. Thanks

·
Smell My Finger
1,029 Posts
Do you notice any suspension binging. And what is the length of the bar. I am building my setup now and worried i might be to long and may cause problems.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine are 8 feet long and dont notice any suspension differnece...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mine are 8 feet long and dont notice any suspension differnece...
Could you not mount the frame mount to the frame? And this is a bada$$ kit, seems like a hidden gem.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Could you not mount the frame mount to the frame? And this is a bada$$ kit, seems like a hidden gem.
what else are you going to mount it to? thats why its called a frame mount.... you could always bolt them instead of welding but apparently danny prefers to weld as do I... have fun drilling your holes

·
Registered
91 Posts
what else are you going to mount it to? thats why its called a frame mount.... you could always bolt them instead of welding but apparently danny prefers to weld as do I... have fun drilling your holes
Well i just saw it looks like he made that box thats welded the the frame and i just assumed the frame mounts would be welded directly to the frame without making/needing that box. Unless im mistaken and that triangular box comes in the kit.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Depends on where you place the bars. You can mount the bars to run directly under the frame rail but then you need to remove or modify the sway bar because it will be in the way.

Or you can mount them to the outside of the frame rail but, depending on the axle mounts the u-bolts will get in the way.

Mine for instance I mounted directly under the frame but i also had to remove the sway bar.

Take your pick.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thank you that answered my question, thats exactly how i plan to them. And i dont have a sway bar so that shouldn't be a problem.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts