Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any pictures of their own built intake Y and dp adapter for a sd with running an aftermarket turbo such as the h2e/gt42/qssb ect...

i searched through the threads on h2e mounts and couldnt really find any good pictures of the intake Y and dp.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive hear of doing that, just never seen how its done, i know its pretty self explanatory and all but i just like seeing how its been done before i go hacking away lol

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
your not going to "make" the DP work with a H2e style turbo. The Snail is too long. If you look at the link I posted above I tried 15 differant ways to get the stock DP to work. You will have to fab up one.

A Garrett or like with a smaller snail will work.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im actually gona be running the turbo moore200173 ran for a while in my setup...

im not scared to fab one up, the ore DIY things i can do to my truck the better ;)

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Like I said, if it doesnt have a H2e style exhaust housing you can make the stocker work, but if not, you will have to build a down pipe.

Be aware, if you build a kit like that, you will not be able to run a H2e style turbo without building a different kit.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I have a machined end for this set up. All you have to do is weld it up. I was going to make my own until I looked at it. If you are interested in it pm me.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i was thinking of buying the parcial kit from murff racing and just building the rest that was needed

ne-stroke, ill let you know when i get the turbo in my hands and see what can be done with it.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
ok. This is the end that will work. just let me know

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
i also got a machined chunk of steel with the t4i flange if you are making your own mount.

·
What else?
4,156 Posts

Dave

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts

if anyones interested

1 - 20 of 23 Posts