Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need help with the part#'s for the filters to run on the napa style bases, also where is the best place to get a new stock pump or aftermarket one. I have read most of the threads possible and everyone has different opinions on the micron rating. I am going with a sump, and two stock pumps up to my RR.

Thanks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I am not sure whenever I look at the pumps as there is the pre-pumps, that are in the $50-100 range and then the ones that are $200-300 range. I have no real experience with these so forgive my ignorance as I am not sure which one I need to order.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have searched and read many but the trouble is that over the years of threads and different opinions there is a lot of info to sort. Also some of the posts show good detail but few give pump part# besides saying walbro ect. Again I am not an expert on this area so now that I am ready to buy I would like to be sure thats all.

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
just run dual stock pumps. get 2 24770 bases, a 20-30 micron pre pump water separator and a 2-5 micron post pump filter. new bosch pump is like 130 bones at strictly diesel

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome thanks guys! Just want to make sure I buy the right stuff that's all. After seeing that diagram I know I looked at it in the past. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts