Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys selling the truck and some parts off it that I replaced back with the stock components. I have a SCT X3/SF3 purchased from Gearhead Performance sometime back for sale asking $300 with all original packaging and components. Also have a S&B Intake for $150 with around 12000 miles on it so very little use and filter was cleaned only once during that time with no offroad use. Have some other odds and in's but will list those later as I come across them. Please IM me for any questions or to purchase. Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey guys selling the truck and some parts off it that I replaced back with the stock components. I have a SCT X3/SF3 purchased from Gearhead Performance sometime back for sale asking $300 with all original packaging and components. Also have a S&B Intake for $150 with around 12000 miles on it so very little use and filter was cleaned only once during that time with no offroad use. Have some other odds and in's but will list those later as I come across them. Please IM me for any questions or to purchase. Thanks
I pmed you about all if this

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok guys I have some pics up for ya. Sorry it took so long but I work 15 hr days 6-7 days a week and with all that's going on don't have time for ####.........

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And last but not least here is the SCT for sale in absolute perfect condition as I only unpackaged it long enough to load Matt's SRL and then put it up for over 3 yrs now in original packaging with sct badge..........

·
Registered
133 Posts
I sent you a PM before, no reply. I understand you said your busy but PM back or i just PMed my number. Interested in the intake.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All pricing is less shipping which will be $25 for intake and $15 on the other items. I will do a complete package deal at $675 shipped for the lot. That's cheap as hell

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright Intake is **SOLD** the Tuner and Tails are still available and to all whom ask purchaser will be responsible for buying the unlock from SCT...

SCT now for $300 shipped

Recon Smoked Tails $235 shipped

Both for $475 shipped...................

SCT is not locked and ready to go here are some screen shots I just took.......

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on now somebody needs these tails and this tuner!! Make me an offer hell all I can do is decline...............

·
Administrator
32,985 Posts
k purchaser will be responsible for buying the unlock from SCT...

SCT now for $300 shipped

SCT is not locked and ready to go here are some screen shots I just took.......
just to be clear the purchase will not need an unlock from SCT if this is truly unmarried from the truck and has 5 uses

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SCT is SOLD!! Still have these Recon LED SMOKED Tails that need a nice truck to rock it out on so lets go folks................Make an offer and we shall see

·
Registered
559 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ALright guys Recon Smoked Tails Part #264172BK are still for sale......... These have very few hours on them and are like new, kept shaded from sun under carport.

$200 shipped to your door...............

1 - 17 of 17 Posts