Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which do you prefer? I love the look of the pod but like having my holy [email protected] handle to help me getting in and out of the truck, so I dont tear my seat up. Who makes the best digital gauge and best gauge package?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Isspro for your gauges... And you have a ton of pods to chose from... What year truck?

Looks like a 2004 from your avatar...

Under dash pod

Overhead pod

A-pillar

All of them...

There is also a dash top pod but I dont have that one.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
You could also run regular gauges over the mirror... Just a thought if you want to keep the oh chit handle on the pillar...

·
Strokin since '94
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your right its an 04, I like the overhead ones also but I like having the digital read out, evern though its never right except for the direction. Are the ones next to your shift column custom ones?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Not really, its a standard Autometer pod, but it will not fit your truck... They changed the dash a bit in 2004 and they dont fit...

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Not really, its a standard Autometer pod, but it will not fit your truck... They changed the dash a bit in 2004 and they dont fit...
Joe, pm me about getting gauges like yours, im ready for a change and your gauges really catch my eye :poke:

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Joe, pm me about getting gauges like yours, im ready for a change and your gauges really catch my eye :poke:
All of the vendors can get you what you need, some of the new warning lights are on back order or not in production just yet but...

Also, You can get custom orders from the vendors if they call Isspro. Mine are custom with the white dot and red pointer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts