Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am finally going to replace the stock injectors on my truck after 320,000+ miles. I am going with Stage 1s. What is the difference between AA, AO and AC Single Shots? I was told to go with Single Shot ACs. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The AC is a stage 1 from the factory.. I did the DIY thing on my AAs and they ran good, but were worn out and had similar manners as before. Got the brand new ACs, ran them once on the bench to be sure they were matched and never looked back. A nozzle swap and a tune adjust, they'd be even better.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
AA and AO are essentially the same thing. AO were in '94.5 - E'95, then AA in '95.5 - '97. Why they didn't just start with AA is beyond me...
AC were in the T444E High Output motors and we can still get them brand new. They are equal to what we build as a Stage-1.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will definately be getting my injectors from you. I just need to schedule my trucks down time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.