Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 860 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt, Alex, Grant, and I were there 2 weeks ago with all the lightening and had a heck of a time. It would be nice to get some more trucks out there. Its $15 to race and gates open at 5:00. We didn't get there at 5 though. I'm headed out this week and I've heard Matt and Alex will be also. Grant, coming??

So who else wants to come run! Its fun watching the faces of the import guys as these huge beasts are running in the 13's! Its a good time and we'll probably do dinner again. We hit in n out last time!

Here's directions: Untitled Document

And weds night info: Untitled Document

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
yeah, hopefully i'll be able to make it. i wont be in the truck though, turbo's off and i still need to fix the front axle.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
I should be out there again, probably not in my truck again though :doh: I will get it out there one of these days LOL

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
put a chip in your truck for the track, with your gears and tires i bet you will have a decent run if you dont top out before the 1/4...

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok soooo I'll be there tomorrow. Probably between 5-6.

:tree::ford:

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Yep, so i talked to my buddy yesterday. We will be out right around 5 :D I wanted to change the tranny fluid in my camaro, but ended up spending the whole day working on my truck :doh:

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
bring the truck smokey lol. I finished putting the spray on last night and I through a little 70hp jet in there and I spun a little bit at 75 lol. my poor tranny. in gonna try and make it but im at work so hopefully I get off in time.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
i will bring it out soon. I just got done wiring up my amp steps last night :D I need to order the parts to hook up my stack now...

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i dont think i'll be able to make it, too much work here.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What the hell. Well ok grant! Catch you next time!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
yea im off work. its so nice i havent got off early in so long. im coming tonight but i might not run. i might ride down with raj.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok! Jason is coming with me tonight. It should be a good time!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He doesn't need anymore booze...BELIEVE ME! lol

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
How late do you guys stay out there? I have my kid on wendsdays til 8..... I could come after that. like be there around 8:30 is that too late?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
hahaha, jason drinks blue moon! wtf, i'll give him the free blue moon shirt i got when i worked at the bar.

sorry i couldn't make it, i have soo much work stacked up its rediculous. i had to hire a guy to help me out. i'll be there next week.

1 - 20 of 860 Posts